Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I scream, you scream...

...for now apparant reason!!!

Yep, I've mastered the art of uncontrollable, inconsolable, otherwise unacceptable crying (exception for babies - check the rule book). Here I am in action last night. I lasted four and a half hours before I gave in!!!Yep, one of my new favorite things to do is have a good four to six hour cry about every third day of my life. It gives me something to look forward to and makes the days pass more quickly. It's fun because I make my mom carry me in awkward positions, pretend I like it, then scream at the top of my lungs if she moves an inch. I'm not sure she likes the game, bit it's the only one I know right now. It's quite tiring but great for the lungs - I'm thinking rock star or opera singer might be in my future...My mother seems to think I won't have a future if I keep it up. I'm not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound promising.

All the books say it's something called "colic" but to me it's just venting my frustration at having no control of my life. Think about it: my neck doesn't work, I poop myself on an hourly basis, I have to eat the same thing every day, people babble at me as if I'm an imbecile, and my parents sometimes dress me funny and take pictures while referring to something called "prom night". You'd scream too.

Just when I think my mom has had enough I'll put on my angelic face and settle in for the night, being sure to smile at her lots the next day and look just as cute as can be before I start up again. Here I am getting back in her good graces on one of my days off.
I can't wait for Christmas when I can show the whole family how loud I can get!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

man, that last picture is just adorable! It's amazing the difference...