Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Broadening my horizons

So I just realized there is more to waking life than eating, pooping, crying, and staring at Little Dog. I just realized that these crazy creatures are hovering above my bed!!!

I can't believe I've been sleeping under these thing for nearly two months and never noticed them. I'm not sure what they are, either. When I asked my mom about them she said something about psychedelic mushrooms and 60's toy designers. Either way, when you combine them spinning slowly above you while Mozart, Bach and Beethoven play in the background, it's quite the experience. Here I am with Little Dog watching them go round and round:

I hear that listening to classical music while strange creatures hover above you during infancy makes you a genius. I'm not sure about all that hoopla. I think we babies are just amused by the theory and have nothing better to do that make noises and squirm at virtually anything you put in front of us at this stage. Either way, it's fun to finally be noticing things around me other than Little Dog. If you don't have one of these above your bed, I highly recommend one!

No comments: