Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Psychedelic Furs were right...

...when they sang that girls are pretty in pink. But come on folks, enough is enough...That's right, I've only been home a week and I'm already being inundated with pink everything. I know I'm a girl. I've even heard that pink is the new black. I get it. But the simple fact of the matter is that a girl can only wear the same color so many days in a row without looking like she's wearing the same thing everyday. Haven't you all seen Sex in The City? It's a basic rule of fashion that you alternate colors. I don't care what Mary Kay has to say about it.
So people, please, even though I am pretty in pink and appreciate that you all love me so much and love buying girl things, I'm not Molly Ringwald and I would love some items in another color - perhaps even on the other side of the color wheel with a Tonka truck or something on it for good measure?

And props to those of you who appreciate the 80's reference. Maybe my parents are raising me right after all...

No comments: