Thursday, November 8, 2007

My first BFF

Sorry I haven't posted lately but I've been busy with my new Best Friend Forever (BFF).

This, my friends, is Little Dog, and I must admit I've become quite obsessed with him.
He sleeps with me:
Talks to me, and listens when I talk. And sometimes we just stare at echother for hours. It's pretty special.
Sometimes my parents try to switch him out with a panda bear or cat or zebra but I'll have none of it. I may not know much, but I do know my Little Dog.

In other news, Halloween came and went without much fanfare here. I had the forethought to thoroughly exhaust my mother the night before so she barely had the energy to dress me as a cow and take a few pictures before I threw a fit:

This worked out well seeing as how she dressed me as a cow and planned to wear a "Got Milk?" shirt and carry around her breast pump all night for our costumes. Yes, my parents are strange.

I've got to get back to Little Dog, we have a play date this morning.

No comments: