Saturday, March 22, 2008

My parents do what???

Once again, it's been a while. I'm sorry but I've been busy. So let me get right down to the business of telling you what I've been up to.

First, my parents took me on a trip with my grandparents, Onay and Papa. We went to Palm Springs so my parents could run around in lingerie and drink beer. Papa thought it sounded like a good idea too so he joined us. Good thing my dad brought some extra lingerie. Here is a nice family picture from a typical Friday night out on the town:
Yes, I was shocked too. In fact, here I am wondering if I might possibly have been switched at birth. I'm not buying this whole born in Bakersfield, mother's maiden name was Klingon thing either...
You would look like that too if you watched your Daddy run away in a sheer lime green teddy and Heineken socks with his best friend:
Scary. I hope they don't make me do that when I grow up! Then again, I did get my own running bag, complete with a drinking vessel and my first hashing t-shirt. Of course, my mom was too lazy to take a picture so I'll have to show it to you later.

1 comment:

BH said...

What? No stripey socks? Your father is slipping!