Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lentil Bean?!?!

Hi there. That's me up in the picture. Cute, huh? Yeah, I'm still stuck in my mom's belly but I'm only staying here another six weeks at most. In the meantime, I'm getting bored rolling around in this confined space and decided it was time to get a blog like my mom has. I hear they are all the rage on the outside, although none of the other babies I've run into has one yet. Maybe I'm the first?

So, the issue today is that my parents have been calling me Lentil Bean for months. I blame the internet for my leguminous name. Apparently I was six weeks old when they found out about me, and my mom, internet geek that she is, found the Baby Center website that had this to say about me at six weeks:
Right now she's about the size of a small lentil bean (4 to 5 millimeters across).
Thanks, Baby Center. I guess I should be happy they didn't find out about me the week I was the size of a jumbo shrimp. That would be a tough one to pull off, especially since my dad carried lentil beans around in his pocket for weeks, handing them out and announcing the news. Have I told you I think they are a bit off?

Speaking of my parents, here is a picture of them getting married. Of course, I attended. Shoot, I'm the one that prompted the nuptials!!! I'm sure they are planning to thank me later. I like how my grandpa has a shotgun, don't you? I think he's going to be a fun one!They seem normal there, but you'll see that they aren't so well-behaved as we get to know one another better.

I've got to go punch my mom's bladder for a while, then I'll decide what I want for lunch and make her go get something like six packets of cocktail sauce and fried zucchini. It's amazing the power you have when you invade someone's body!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your mom is crazy....be afraid!