Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Who belongs in the zoo?

Boy have we been busy. Islands, mountains, cities. It's tough to keep up but I sure am glad my dad took the time off.

We spent last week at Onay and Papa's in Sacramento. We mostly hung out playing with some new toys but one day we went to the zoo with cousin Sid. Here we are pretending to be kangaroos:
And here I am checking out the big cats in my kitten t-shirt:They had this neat spider web to play on:
And, of course, my folks went to REI and bought me a brand new baby jogger. We were testing it out with cousin Sid. Isn't she special looking? Ha! I love this picture of her...
Tomorrow I turn the big Oh-One. I can't believe it's been a year already. I'm sure there will be pictures and other fun stuff coming soon.

1 comment:

Annikakes said...

I can't believe it's been a year either! Happy Birthday PA.