Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Aloha!!! My first big trip!!!

So my dad's been on paternity leave to bond with me and I've got to tell you, there's no better place to hang with your dad than Hawaii. Just look at us. After all, who couldn't be happy in a place like this?
There are so many fun things to do there, like swim in the pool with mom:Have a few cocktails with dad:Take a nap in a nice hotel bed:Go on a sunset dinner cruise with the family (we even saw some spinner dolphins):Play in the sand with dad:
Oh, wait, that sand thing didn't work out quite so well:It's amazing how easy it is to take a header at the beach. It doesn't hurt much but it's pretty tough to get the sand out of your nostrils.

Finally, the last very cool thing to do in Hawaii is hang with Uncle PD, aka "Dipshit":

A special thanks to Uncle PD and Auntie Allicat for hanging with us and allowing their nerves to be frayed by my constant neediness while teething on vacation. Yes folks, I was 'that baby' on the plane ride over. I was so bad the guy sitting next to us gave me the birthday present he got for his daughter just to shut me up for 20 minutes. I responded by sleeping the whole way home - a flight he wasn't on...Note to parents: The red eye is worth it to everyone but you.

No comments: