Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Little Red Wagon and the Orange Owl

Guess who came to visit me last week? That's right, Onay and Papa! I was so busy showing them all my new skills that I almost forgot to take pictures. Thankfully, we somehow got a few.

The first day they visited they brought me some presents (as is to be expected from grandparents, right?). They were right on target with something I've always wanted, a little red wagon:
Onay was even kind enough to tow me around the house in it:
I can't wait to get out in the garden with my mom and my new garden tools and wagon. Of course, the weather is bad and I was bored so the first thing I did when no one was looking was stand in the wagon and run over my Cabbage Patch baby brother...
It was also Papa's birthday visit so my mom baked one of her special cakes. Papa seemed quite happy and began hooting like an owl. I was just confused, as I usually am when my mom bakes:
And why was he hooting, you ask? I guess it's because he likes owls...

No comments: