Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh Hi and the Belly

We took a road trip out to my mom's old stomping grounds the other day. It's a place called Ojai (pronounced Oh-Hi) and it's pretty nice. We went for a hike with some people called "hashers". No, they were not in lingerie for this one. Here I am at the start with my mom:

We walked for a while and then her friend Banana carried me up a big hill, where my dad was waiting at the top to volunteer to carry me down the mountain. My mom made some comment about something called "chivalry". Anyone know what that means? I guess it doesn't matter because it's dead. That's kinda sad...
Dad managed to carry me and his beer the rest of the way. At the end there was a big, nice dog that let me pet him.And of course I brought some beads so I would fit in:I had so much fun I decided to show everyone my belly. I am quite proud of it:
Pretty impressive, huh?

No comments: