Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More to love

We've all heard about my chubby cheeks, or jowls, or chipmunk storage units, or whatever wise cracks you want to make about them. And quite frankly, I'm tired of the jokes. I'm a baby and I'm supposed to have chubby cheeks. Perhaps that's why I sometimes appear a bit confused about all the chubby jokes.
Before you comment on the following, let me remind you that I am still a baby and my thighs are supposed to look like this:It means I'm healthy...And well padded...And could possibly survive several days on my own. It has been brought to my attention that my thighs are the same circumference as my mom's biceps. All that means is that she is scrawny and possibly malnourished. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if all these jokes about my fluffiness scar me for life...

Finally, if you think this means I'm a porker, I offer this video of my reluctance to eat anything placed before me:

It was mashed squash...

1 comment:

MB said...

I don't like mashed squash either!!!